- Can be used immediately after installation.
- Erosion and frost resistance
- Quick and trouble-free installation
- Environment friendly selection of the process
- Easy access to underground pipes and cables
- Smooth operations
- High performance
- High efficiency through lubricating process
- Easy and low cost maintenance
- Simple and time saving installation
Hydrostatic Sensor (1-Axle)
Hydrostatic Sensor model of finisher paver holds a Hydraulic steering and large caliper disc brakes and is built on single chassis. For better paving, we have made this model offering high torque and low speed. For balancing the paving moment on uneven surface while paving, a pair of double axle solid tires are attached with the machine. The drives are oiled for seamless operations and lubrication process to boost the performance of the machine.A sensor named Moba Make is added for uniform and calculated laying process.